Vendor-Neutral Cloud Training with New Horizons of KSA
As businesses move towards a more “digital ready” world, these changes push IT professionals to make the best decisions when it comes to Cloud technology, Big Data and IoT. The Cloud Credential Council (CCC) is a global organization that supports individuals and organizations in their digital transformation. The CCC fills a gap in the New Horizons portfolio by offering vendor-neutral certification courses in Cloud, Big Data and IoT.
How IT professionals benefit:
- Focus on helping professionals grow their career
- Help individuals improve their capabilities
- Enable IT professionals to support vendor-specific technical training
- CCC certifications can lead to vendor-specific certifications
By empowering IT professionals to support generic IT best practices, CCC certification from New Horizons KSA will bridge the gap between technical skills and desired business outcomes.
What the CCC Program does:
- Put technological use in perspective for IT professionals
- Explain the value of the technology
- Help make the best use of Cloud, Big Data and IoT
- And much more..
Discover New Horizons KSA Cloud Credential Council (CCC) training courses happening now.